Saturday, July 27: Typical Day at Camp:
What was your favorite part of Camp? Did you love project time? Do you remember some of your favorite instructions? Maybe your fondest memories took place in the Dining Hall. Join us for Alumni Weekend and enjoy all your CRS favorites.
How can you get involved?
Volunteer to lead an instruction: Click here to fill out an instruction proposal form.
Register to attend for the day or the weekend.
Are you under 18 years old and planning to attend? Please complete this permission form.
- Reunions are for everyone!
Reconnect with alumni of all ages. There will be a special welcome for these notable reunion classes:
CRS 1963: Celebrating 50 years
CRS 1973: Celebrating 40 years
CRS 1988: Celebrating 25 years
CRS 1993: Celebrating 20 years
CRS 1998: Celebrating 15 years
CRS 2003: Celebrating 10 years
- Instruction time: A favorite CRS tradition
- CRS Sing-Along: There is no better way to finish a meal!
Schedule of Activities (subject to change):
Saturday, July 27:
- 9:30 am: Guests arrive
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm: Project Time
- 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm: Lunch
- 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm: Instructions
- 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm: Free time for alumni
- 6:00 pm: Dinner (Alternatively, Alumni Reunion Dinners may be organized in a local restaurant)
- 8:30 pm: Prepare to attend Council (Guests are invited to attend Council if they request this of the Camp Director)
Sunday, July 28:
- 10:30 am: Guests arrive
- 11:00 am: Welcome for alumni and campers
- 11:15 am – 12:30 am: Morning Instructions
- 1:00 pm: Luncheon and CRS Sing-Along
- 2:30 pm: Libby and Mandy Day Program
- 3:15 pm: CRS 2012 July Production Highlights
- 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm: Free time for alumni
- 5:30 pm: Guests Depart.
All alumni and guests contribute $25 to attend one day of Alumni Weekend. If attending activities on both days, the registration fee is $50. Please note: Advance registration and payment is required.
Overnight accommodations at camp are limited and assigned in order of your registration. Register early to ensure your spot. We have prepared this list of lodging options in the Rhinebeck area. For a more extensive list of local lodging options, you may visit the wesite for the Rhinebeck Chamber of Commerce.
Can't attend but still want to share in the celebration? Make your gift to CRS 2013 when you click here, or call Ruthellen Rubin at (212) 686-1930.